Monday, May 4, 2015

Gandhi’s Top 10 Fundamentals for Changing the World

1. Change yourself: “You must be the change you want to see in the world.”

2. You are in control: “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”

3. Forgive and let it go: “An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”

4. Action is everything: “An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.”

5. Take care of this moment: "I am concerned with taking care of the present."

6. Everyone is human: “I claim to be a simple individual liable to err like any other fellow mortal. However, I have humility enough to confess my errors and to retrace my steps.”

7. Persist: “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

8. Help others: “Man becomes great exactly in the degree in which he works for the welfare of his fellow-men.”

9. Be congruent and authentic: “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

10. Continue to grow and evolve: "Constant development is the law of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment